Structural Engineers Association Of South Carolina
Welcome to Structural Engineers Association of South Carolina (SEASC). We were formed to constantly improve the level of standard of practice of the structural engineering profession throughout the South Carolina, and to provide an identifiable resource for those needing communication with the profession. SEASC serves the needs of the structural engineering profession, its clientele, and ...
- Building Code and Enforcement Authorities
- Construction Industry
- Public Building Agencies
- Disaster Response Organizations
- Licensing and Registration Boards
- Legislatures and Regulatory Agencies
- Structural Material Trade Groups
- Public News Media
- Professional and Trade Organizations
- Engineering Societies
Find out more about SEASC and our purpose by clicking the button below.
2019-2020 dues were due September 1st 2019.
Members can post job openings they have here. If you are looking for a new job or need to post, this is perfect for you.